Wednesday, May 6, 2009

K-Pep fails

Ok i'm making it official - i completely fail at blogging.

which makes me totally sad, sad enough to blog to say that I'm sorry if you are trying to follow the life of me and I've just been completely lame and not told you anything!

so to fill you in on the last million years would probably be not possible, or it would but wow, who has that much time because it does feel like a million years! (instead of a few weeks)

So much is going on, but its all exciting and all fabulous!

we gave anj her RECORD PLAYER - thats right. me and katie should get the 'best present ever' award. It took a lot of strength to give it to her and not keep it for myself..

i baked 240 cupcakes today in 2 hours... i will give you no context here because i believe that context can sometimes ruin things..

I got massively accidently a little bit drunk at the opening of ADFest. (ADFest went well. ye-ah.) or so i'm told.. I dont actually remember which is probably not good.. heres what I do know - I wake up at 6:30am in the morning with a towel beside me and a bucket and a bottle of water. i realise i am fully clothed from the previous night and as i wonder how it all happened that i came to be in this state i realised.. was i that drunk? what did i remember.. oh, thats not good.
I dont want to give you the details of what i remember, but i did hear hilarious stories of my antics - I met jem and apparently really liked him (or so he says, "you really liked me, dont worry), i fell on my friend alice and made her foot bleed, and lost all control of mobility.... good times...

so yeah, adfest happened - went well. i got a bottle of wine from it which i am yet to drink but oh dont worry i will drink it all! The aftereffects of Dogs breakfast are still with me - I was there every night for a long time and now its like, i can come home and do stuff.. I got home tonight at like 7, and nobody else was home and i got so lonely and bored. luckily top girls is starting up!

Wholefoods is going well, or at least - its going. I quite the cake cooking which was sad but a good move since these days I feel like i have more time for functions.. which is going swimmingly..

Top Girls is AmAZing. totally. i have a cast, i have a crew and now all that is left to do is for me to create .... I am thrilled and excited about this. I have really unproductive days because i am filled with the simple knowledge that I get to direct a play that i love. wow that was wanky.

news on housemates:
juliette is going home to graduate this weekend - how exciting!!!
katie is thoroughly enjoying her swing dancing with max and is not home yet at 12 30 at night!

other then that i have decided i want to make a documentarie with naomi, write a play, and do something with my hair because im getting bored of it. but since i am so indecisive i probably wont change it at all... there is probably chunks of info and goss that i have left out! If i remember any of it I will blog again, and hopefully i will keep up the blog thing again..

I intend to read through your posts very soon - VERY very soon - i hope you are all well and that you are having a blast!

love,
K-Pep

1 comment:

  1. K-Pep! good blogging dude. can't wait to come home and drink wine with you!

    I too have been a bit lax in my blogging (not as much as you though :P) but I will post some more stuff up real soon don't worry.

    what a coincidence you mentioned doco's cause remember the one I wanted to make about you guys? yes well I think I will make it depending on who I can con into being my subjects... its a bit cenceptual at the moment though...

    I miss you and everyone lots and lots
    only two more months!!!!!!!!!!

    love
    -Raj

    ReplyDelete